|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|2086.8||Monitoring Systems and Notification|
|Rule Text||(a) Pursuant to an agreement between the exchange provider and the Board, or its designee, the exchange provider shall:
(1) Furnish the Board and its designee full access to the provider's real-time monitoring system that displays all wagers made over a set amount approved by the Board in the operating plan, including online documentation and training;
(2) Provide immediate notification by email to the Board and its designee of any unusual wagering patterns;
(3) Provide immediate notification by email to the Board and its designee of when certain predetermined and agreed upon events occur as set out in the operating plan;
(4) Establish and distribute criteria for anti money laundering procedures which include risk based systems for customer due diligence.
(5) Establish and distribute criteria for monitoring telephone records of account holders.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 19420, 19440, 19590 and 19604.5, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 19593 and 19604.5, Business and Professions Code.
1. New rule filed 8-6-13; effective 8-6-13.|