|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|1989||Removal or Denial of Access.|
|Rule Text||(a) An association, fair or simulcast facility may remove from its premises any person who:
(1) Is disorderly as defined in section 647 of the Penal Code.
(2) Interferes with any racing operation.
(3) Solicits or engages in any act of prostitution.
(4) Begs, is boisterous, or is otherwise offensive to other persons.
(5) Commits any public offense.
(6) Is intoxicated.
(b) Any person may be removed or denied access for any reason deemed appropriate by the association, fair or simulcast facility notwithstanding the fact that such reason is not specified in the rules.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 19440, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section 19440, Business and Professions Code. Section 647, Penal Code.
1. Amendment filed 1-24-97; effective 2-23-97.