|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|Rule Text||(a) Every association shall post in its stable and backstretch worker housing areas the fire regulations applicable on its grounds. The association shall also post:
(1) its emergency evacuation plan, which shall state the nearest exit in case of fire or other emergency,
(2) the location of the nearest fire alarm box, and
(3) the telephone number of the fire department or other pertinent instructions as to the method for reporting a fire in the area.
(b) The notices shall be in English and Spanish, and posted no more than 100 feet apart or as approved by the local fire authority.
(c) No person shall violate the posted fire regulations.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 19440, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 19481(a) and 19481.5(b)(1), Business and Professions Code.
1. Amendment filed 5-7-02, as an emergency; effective through 11-7-03.
2. Amendment filed 9-23-03; effective 10-23-03.|