|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|1843.2||Classification of Drug Substances.|
|Rule Text||1843.2. Classification of Drug Substances.
The Board, the board of stewards, the hearing officer, or the administrative law judge, when adjudicating a hearing for a violation of Business and Professions Code section 19581, shall consider the classification of the substance as referenced in the California Horse Racing Board (CHRB) Penalty Categories Listing by Classification (Revised 04/15), hereby incorporated by reference, which is based on the Association of Racing Commissioners International (ARCI) Uniform Classification Guidelines for Foreign Substances (12/14), as modified by the Board.
[See CHRB website “Publications” section for a complete copy of rule 1843.2 including penalty category chart.]
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 19580, 19581 and 19582, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 19580, 19581 and 19582, Business and Professions Code.
1. New rule filed 8-7-95; effective 9-6-95.
2. Amendment filed 12-6-99; effective 12-6-99.
3. Amendment filed 5-23-08; effective 5-23-08.
4. Amendment filed 8-4-08; effective 8-4-08.
5. Amendment filed 5-3-13; effective 7-1-13.
6. Amendment filed 10-5-15; effective 10-5-15.