|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|1633||Release of Certificates of Registration.|
|Rule Text||(a) Any certificate of registration filed with the racing secretary to establish eligibility to entera race shall be released only to:
(1) the trainer of record or;
(2) the owner(s) named in the certificate or;
(3) at the request of the owner(s), to a person designated by the owner(s) in writing or;
(4) if unclaimed at the end of the meeting, to the Board.
(b) Under no circumstances shall any person remove and hold a certificate of registration:
(1) to prevent a horse from racing or;
(2) to remove a legal owner's name without authorization.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 19420, 19440 and 19562, Business and Professions Code.Reference: Sections 19460 and 19562, Business and Professions Code.
1. Amendment filed 4-4-94; effective 5-5-94. |