|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|1606||Association to Disclose Ownership|
|Rule Text||(a) If two or more horses that are entered in the same race are owned in whole or in part by the same person or persons, or are trained by the same trainer, the racing association shall take such actions as are necessary to adequately inform the public, including publishing the name of the owners and trainer in the official program as required under Rule 1461 of this division, and announcing the circumstances over the public address system.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 19420, 19440 and 19590, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section 19401, Business and Professions Code.
1. Amendment filed 10-22-74; effective 11-21-74.
2. Amendment filed 12-12-80; effective 1-11-80.
3. Amendment filed 8-12-81 as an emergency; effective 8-12-81.
4. Order of Repeal of 8-12-81 emergency order filed 8-12-81 by OAL.
5. Amendment filed 1-4-82; effective 2-3-82.
6. Amendment filed 5-7-07; effective 6-6-07.
7. Amendment filed 10-30-08; effective 11-29-08.
8. Amendment filed 10-20-09; effective 11-19-09.
9. Amendment filed 7-12-11; effective 8-11-11.