|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|Rule Text||(a) The stewards shall maintain minutes and records of all proceedings before the stewards that shall contain:
(1) the record of votes,
(2) a record of all actions taken, and
(3) the penalties imposed along with the reasons for the actions.
A majority vote of the stewards shall govern and, in the event of a split vote, each steward shall file a separate report on the matter. The stewards shall submit their original minutes to the Executive Director weekly, and shall deliver a copy of their minutes to each member of the Board.
(b) A report of all on-track accidents involving jockeys or drivers on form Jockey/Driver Accident Report CHRB-201 (New 07/06), which is hereby incorporated by reference, shall be attached to the stewards' minutes.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 19420, 19440 and 19481.3(e), Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 19432, 19440 and 19481.3(e), Business and Professions Code.
1. Amendment filed 4-11-78; effective 5-11-78.
2. Amendment filed 4-21-83; effective 5-21-83.
3. Amendment filed 6-7-94; effective 7-7-94.
4. Amendment filed 1-11-07; effective 2-10-07.