|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|1532||Payment of Fines.|
|Rule Text||(a) All fines imposed by the stewards shall be paid by the person upon whom such fine hasbeen imposed to the paymaster of purses within seven calendar days after imposition and noperson shall fail to pay a fine within the time limit it is due except when the imposition of suchfine is ordered stayed by the stewards, the Board or a court having jurisdiction.
(1) Official ruling shall state that fines shall be paid within seven calendar days from the dateof the ruling, or the license of the person upon whom the fine has been imposed shall besuspended.
(b) On the first working day of each week of the meeting, the paymaster of purses shall providethe Board with a record of the full name of any person at the meeting upon whom a fine wasimposed, the steward's ruling number, the date upon which the fine was imposed, and the dateupon which the fine was paid. Within ten calendar days after the conclusion of the meeting thepaymaster shall forward the collected fines and therecord of such fines to the ExecutiveDirector of the Board.
(1) A paymaster of purses who receives payment for a fine imposed at a meeting other thanthe one at which the fine is paid shall record the full name and occupational license number ofthe person upon whom the fine was imposed, the racetrack at which the fine was imposed, thedate and number of the steward's ruling, and the date upon which the fine was paid. Thepaymaster of purses shall forward the collected fines and the record of such fines in accordancewith subparagraph (b) of this rule.
(c) Any fine imposed by the Board shall be paid within seven calendar days to the ExecutiveDirector of the Board or as may be otherwise ordered by the Board.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 19440 and 19460, Business and Professions Code. Reference:Sections 19461 and 19640, Business and Professions Code.
1. Amendment filed 4-21-83; effective 5-21-83.
2. Amendment filed 1-4-94; effective 2-3-94.
3. Amendment filed 6-7-94; effective 7-7-94. |