|Rule No.||Rule Title|
|1474||Maintenance of Dirt Racetrack.|
|Rule Text||(a) All licensed racing associations or fairs conducting live racing and/or training, and other training facilities used for timed and reported workouts, shall develop and implement a written policy regarding their track safety maintenance program to be submitted with their license application for Board review 90 days prior to the commencement of the race meeting. The written policy shall provide for:
(1) regular and continuous maintenance of the racing surface under Rule 1473 of this division;
(2) a schedule for maintenance of equipment, track grade, elevations, racetrack renovation, and watering;
(3) analysis of the composition of the racetrack soil sampled every 20 feet and every sixteenth of a mile, and
(4) the name of the person responsible for supervision of the maintenance of the racetrack safety standards.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 19420, 19440 and 19481, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 19481, 19481.5 and 19488, Business and Professions Code.
1. New rule filed 5-24-94; effective 7-23-94.
2. Amendment filed 5-2-95; effective 6-1-95.
3. Amendment filed 12-6-99; effective 12-6-99.